Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Rebirth of SLiCk

I've recently had a number of invigorating experiences and time spent with people I enjoy. Maybe it's because it's spring- a time of rebirth, or maybe I'm just sick of nothing eventful happening for me, but I have lately felt a continual urge to uproot from this moldy bed I'm in and frolic with the other mobile creatures. I've started this process of ambulation by looking for a new place to live. That always livens things up for a bit. This move will join the plethora of previous relocations that have all ended with thuds. I'm hoping to find somewhere I will feel comfortable hanging my hat and roommates that will allow me to put that hat back on and go hit the town with them. People are an important part of this balanced existence and I've been malnourished!

No comments: