Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just don't know...

A lot of my posts recently have been laced with an air of despair. Unfortunately, this will be another one of those. Like Jack of The White Stripes sings, "I just don't know what to do with myself". I feel like things go well for a few days, but then everything falls, like a cake if you open the oven door too prematurely. I am proud of myself for at least getting to the gym as frequently as I have been- five days a week! But this is purely superficial, everything inside is still out of shape. Somebody help me get right!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know you're going to be just fine. Life isn't a movie and you can't have the sunshine without the rain...ooo...so cliche but it's true. Cliches become cliches because they're repeated so often, they are repeated so often because they are a common denominator amongst mankind of the tried and true. Look for the postive and you will find it, look for the negative and you'll see that as well. What do we do when life gives us lemons?...
Sorry about the loss of your dad by the way. I can tell you miss him. I on the other hand have never met my father so I envy the time you had with yours. Lucky lucky boy. Have a good day, good week, good year, good heart.