Monday, March 28, 2005

Try too hard

I've decided I try too hard at perfection and in so doing I miss opportunities for living. I try to plan my life and end up missing out on it instead. I want to learn to allow myself some lead way for experiencing rather than cutting myself short because something may not work on paper. I want to be free of my own prison. I want to fly and breathe and feel the earth in my hands (but only if there's a sink nearby to wash it off afterwards- you see what I mean about the perfection!). My brother thinks I need to drink every now and again to loosen up, but I feel that I just need more creative outlets and fun-loving people around me. I think it would be marvelous to throw pottery and start painting and join a gym (the body must be kept in a position to allow the mind to grow). So here's to an entrance, a new path...

No comments: